GOALS JWST papers
News • September 19th, 2022
Our first set of papers describing the JWST GOALS data have been submitted to ApJ Letters:
(1) "GOALS-JWST: Unveiling the Heavily Dust Obscured Compact Sources in the Merging Galaxy IIZw096" - H. Inami, et al.
(2) "GOALS-JWST: Hidden Star Formation and Extended PAH Emission in the Luminous Infrared Galaxy VV 114" - A. Evans, et al.
(3) "GOALS-JWST: Resolving the Circum-nuclear Gas Dynamics in NGC 7469 in the Mid-Infrared" - V. U, et al.
(4) "GOALS-JWST: NIRCam and MIRI Imaging of the Circum-nuclear Starburst Ring in NGC 7469" - T. Bohn, et al.
(5) "GOALS-JWST: Tracing AGN Feedback on the Star-Forming ISM in NGC 7469" - T. Lai, et al.
(6) "GOALS-JWST: Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy of the Nucleus of NGC 7469" - L. Armus, et al.
(7) "GOALS-JWST: Revealing the Buried Star Clusters in the Luminous Infrared Galaxy VV 114" - S. Linden, et al.
(8) "Pulling Back the Curtain on the AGN and Star Formation in VV 114" - J. Rich, et al.